- By Amanda Ennes
- In Learn the Portuguese Language and Portuguese Grammar
- Comments None
If a foreigner come to Brazil interested in study in a university or find a job in a good company, they will probably need to take the Celpe-Bras exam.
Studies show that people who speak two or more languages have better brain activity.
Refugees from Congo came to Brazil for a new life but were finding it difficult to find a job and make friends because they didn't speak Portuguese.
RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – An increasing amount of foreigners are travelling to Brazil for work, attracted by its growing economy and rising middle class.
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Trazer and Levar in Portuguese (To bring) | Lesson 13
- Present tense of regular verbs in Portuguese – Presente do Indicativo | Lesson 12
- How to get your Student Visa for Brazil with Caminhos Language Centre
- Vocabulary in Portuguese – Clothes and accessories | Lesson 11
- Learn the name of the colors in Portuguese | Lesson 10