Caminhos receives many students from the U.S. Department of Education’s Foreign Language & Area Studies (FLAS) Fellowship Program, as well as other American Fellowship programs and grants (BOREN). We have taught fellowship & scholarship students from Harvard University, University of Delaware, University of Chicago and the University of Michigan. We are able to design a language program that meets the educational requirements of your fellowship/scholarship with either 120 or 140 hours as is required.
Speak to our team to tailor a program suitable to you.
FLAS, Fellowship & Scholarship Highlights
- Different options of fellowships/scholarships – 120 or 140 hours of Portuguese instruction
- Customised language study programs for different scholarship
- Caminhos has received FLAS & BOREN fellowshipscholarship students from around the world
- Free after-class activities every day
- Accommodation packages
- Your fee supports Mais Caminhos – our social program helping Brazilian kids in need