Caminhos Rio Immersion Program is ideal for students wanting to learn Portuguese fast with a private teacher dedicated to you! You may choose to have a combination of private lessons and a trip outside or perhaps you choose to have the entire class out and about exploring the beautiful sites in Rio de Janeiro.
However you plan you day, the teacher will ensure you are fully immersed in Brazilian language, conversation and culture. You will engage with locals, learn how to converse in everyday situations (metro, ordering food and drinks etc) and you will learn and see some of Rio de Janeiro’s most famous tourist sites like Christ The Redeemer, Sugarloaf, Tijuca National Rainforest and Copacabana Palace.
Rio Immersion is ideal for students who don’t want to be sitting in a traditional classroom but prefer to be active while learning the language fast. It is also ideal for students who want to explore Rio but don’t want to do this alone. Lunch and transport expenses are included in the cost.
Rio Immersion Highlights
- Portuguese classes are tailored to your individual needs
- Exciting and dynamic classes onsite or outside, exploring the city of Rio de Janeiro
- You can choose between a daily or weekly package
- Lunch and transport costs are included, as are entrance fees
- The flexibility to schedule and cancel classes with more than 24 hours notice
- There are a variety of teachers available to suit individual needs
- Your fee supports Mais Caminhos — our social programme; helping Brazilian kids in need
- Free after-class activities every day