Make the most of your stay in Rio de Janeiro and study Portuguese with Caminhos whilst learning about, and mastering the ancient techniques of Capoeira – an Afro-Brazilian martial art. Each week you will have 20 hours of Portuguese Group Classes (09:00-13:00 Mon – Fri) and 4.5 hours of Capoeira classes (1.5 hours of Capoeira class 3x a week).
Your Portuguese Intensive Group Class, will be held at the Caminhos Language Center, while the Capoeira classes will be held at a second location nearby, and will be conducted in Portuguese so that you can practice what you’ve learnt during the morning in a completely different context.
The Portuguese & Capoeira option, is ideal for those wanting to learn Portuguese whilst mastering the ancient art of Capoeira!
Portuguese & Capoeira Highlights
- 4 hours of Portuguese group classes per day, Monday to Friday (20 hours per week).
- 1.5 hours of Capoeira classes 3x a week (4.5 hours per week).
- Small class size.
- Free after-class activities every day.
- The opportunity to make friends with people from across the globe.
- Your fee supports Mais Caminhos – our social programme; helping Brazilian kids in need.