Learn Portuguese and dance Samba! This unique learning experience offers you the cultural combination of learning Portuguese along with the traditional Brazilian dance…Samba!
Each week you will have 20 hours of Portuguese Group Classes (09:00-13:00, Mon – Fri) and 4.5 hours of Samba classes (1.5 hours of Samba class 3 days of the week). Both classes are held at our school in Ipanema, and the Samba teacher will conduct the dance class in Portuguese so you can continue to practice the language in a completely different context. The Portuguese & Samba option, is ideal for those wanting to learn Portuguese whilst moving their hips!
Portuguese & Samba Highlights
- 4 hours of Portuguese group classes per day, Monday to Friday (20 hours per week).
- 1.5 hours of Samba classes 3 times a week (4.5 hours per week).
- Small class size.
- Free after-class activities every day.
- The opportunity to make friends with people from across the globe.
- Your fee supports Mais Caminhos – our social programme; helping Brazilian kids in need.